Process of Project at BeraNia Office
Before starting to design all of the major parameters of the problem include the economic issues, location, neighbors relations, environmental conditions, regional municipality criteria and etc, classified and analyzed in parallel. In most cases the definition of the problem, is raw and one-dimensional, that after comprehensive analysis and feasibility studies, new aspects of the problem are revealed, which mainly leads to a redefinition of the problem
From the beginning, a private account is created for you to transfer any idea or desired spaces to this account. In this way, a Wish List is created that will be useful for us in approaching the final design to your disired concept. This process will continue from the beginning to the end of the project.
Parametric design is one of the most advanced design methods, which means simulating the physical properties of building in format of algorithms that can be understood and processed by computer language. In this method of design the parameters affecting the project (such as structure, climate, daylight, function & etc.) is translated into the computer language and by adding different layers of analysis in parallel, their responsibility are controlled and Optimized. For example, the amount of daylighting influence to your building will analysis and the dimensions of the openings (windows) or the shaders, will design according to this. Especially in large projects this will have a major impact on reducing energy consumption and reducing project costs.
In all projects, there are two points of view on the problem. The client's initial POV (defining the problem) and the architect's secondary POV (redefining the problem) which is obtained after the "feasibility" step.
Therefore two concept alternatives are presented in the initial presentation. An alternative that follows the client's POV which is closer to market approaches (Evolution) and alternative that pay attention to the hidden potentials of the project, challenge market trends and approach to avant-garde ideas. (Revolution).
Both alterntives will presented as an animation and you will decided which of one would be developed and completed.
Contract without prepayment
Unlike the usual way, that the design process begins with a contract and prepayment, we do not believe in prepayment and we trust until the smile satisfies the lips of the client, we will not contract.
The first meeting of the contract and your first payment will be made when the original scheme of the project presented as an animation and close to 20% of design process were done.
You can safely walk in your three-dimensional walk through space, check out the aspects of project and contract when you are sure of anything.
After select alternative, 3 things will be usefull in development of the basic ideas :
First is the wishlists you have made for us from the beginning and more complete with your participation in each step of design process.
Second is the development of algorithms that are designed on the basis of the parameters considered in the project and evolve to the end of the project more complex.
Third is the Paying attention to detail design, redefining and challenging assumptions and criterias to achieve different and new answers.
The final visualization of the project do in the "Maxwell Render" software, which is the most advanced renderer engine. Nowadays, the world's architectural giants such as Zaha Hadid Architects, Foster and Partners And many other offices use this software to presentation their projects.
Maxwell engine based on a realistic simulation of light, material and camera in the real world that makes it possible to achieve a very close simulation of reality in terms of material quality, the amount of natural light received and artificial lighting in space, and then, in the design of electrical installations, the real numbers use for lighting.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
As we know, in common construction, the 2D documents of different design groups are individually prepared. The most important problem in this method is incoordination, mistakes, destructions and reworks that will ultimately lead to a longer process, lowering the quality of your project and raising the cost of construction.
One of the most exciting recent developments in construction management, which is nowadays used in many advanced countries such as Germany, Canada, Australia, England, America and etc is the technology of Bulding Information Modeling (BIM).
In this method, all the details of the building including the structure, mechanical installations, electrical and etc design and model as a single 3D package. In this 3d model each member has an array of information about physical data, material specifications, weight, color, size, fire resistance, installation and assembly instructions, maintenance requirements, price and etc.
With this feature, any interactions between the components of the facilities and structure or architectural design are identified in BIM model and modified before start the project which is very essential to save time and cost.
Supervising and online report
In addition to consecutive supervision of the project with weekly and monthly reports about the progress of the project, for further ensurance of the client, cameras are installed at the project site, which can be observed online from anywhere of the world and all the time.
Design and Consulting (phase I)
1. Design the projects in any typology of residential, comercial, administrative, cultural, landscape and urban.
2. Design the projects with sustanablity and green architecture approach.
3. Design the projects based on evolutionary algorithms and parametric form finding.
4. Design the projects based on ecological and structural analysis.
5. Study and design the urban organism based on random controling and self-organization.
6. Interior Design and renovation of residential, commercial, administrative, cultural spaces and etc.
6. Preparation of physical Planning and pre-design studies for large scale project.
Technical and engineering (phase II)
1. Providing the package of building information modeling (BIM)
2. Integration of structural, mechanical, electrical and architectural documents and modifying of possible interactions in the BIM model.
3. Analysis and optimization of the structure systems for weight reduction of concrete and armature usage.
4. Analysis and optimization of mechanical and piping systems for reduction project pipeline.
5. Analysis of project energy usage for increasing efficiency of the project.
6. Providing complete worksheets of 2D documents with details and instructions.
7. Measurement of facilities, equipments and materials of the project.
8. Provide schedule of equipments and materials with estimate construction costs.
Supervision and Construction (phase III)
1. Schedule and sequence time of project implementation
2. Provide extra documents, edit and match maps sync to progress of construction.
3. Consecutive and Detailed Report about Progress of project Weekly and Monthly.
4. Client's direct supervision of progress of construction online from anywhere and all the time.
5. Preparing the asbuilt documents after completing the project in BIM format.
6. Prestantation and marketing services for saling the project after the final delivery.